Mountain View, CA, 94043
Joined on September, 2012
Weekdays in the morning
Weekends at any time
Weekends at any time
Up to 10 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationMonterey Institute of International Studies
Graduate School of International Policy & Management
Master of Public Administration (Spanish)
Graduation date: Dec. 2009
School for International Training
Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Certificate
Certification Date: May 2006
James Madison University
Bachelor of Arts in Corporate Communication and Spanish
School of Media, Arts & Design
School of Modern Foreign Languages & Culture
Graduation Date: May 2005
ExperienceProfessional LinkedIn CV @ www.linkedin.com/in/davidreichbaum
Bright Horizons Academic Assistance
Spanish Academic Tutor · Oct 2009 to May 2012 · Carmel-by-the-Sea, California
• Supported 10-12 Spanish language students with customized lessons, study plans and mentoring in one-on-one sessions.
• Reported to parents, teachers, and manager using online platform (Aeries).
Gyeonggi English Village, Paju Camp
Curriculum Developer, Teacher · Dec 2006 to Mar 2008 · Paju
• Promoted from English instructor to content and curriculum development leader in two months.
• Trained teachers and taught students in UNICEF World Discovery English class curriculum emphasizing culture, history, geography current events, and creative use of language.
• Customized experiential learning programs for Korean government, military, business, and school students to improve English proficiency, cultural competence, and conversation.
• Collaborated with School for International trainers of teachers to monitor and evaluate English language programs.
• Facilitated cultural exchanges between Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, and Chinese students.
English Language Consultant, Private Instructor · May 2006 to Dec 2006 · Barcelona, Spain
• Coached business leaders for international and multilingual public speaking, international travel, and English conversation engagements using technical, legal, and scientific language.
• Independently managed accounts, customized lesson plans, and set goals for all clients.
• Supported student success by monitoring progress and offering feedback.
HobbiesTravel, foreign language, outdoor sports, hiking, live music, cooking, technology, international development, philanthropy, business development, environment, clean energy.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.